Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Coffee & Friends...Perfect Blend




















I made this card for Seems A Little Sketch Card Challenge #15


I used so very old Bo Bunny papers. I don't have a clue what line. I just love Bo Bunny!  The oval papers I cut using my Creative Memory oval cutting system. I also have the circle ones. I have loved these templates! I keep going back to them! They are still available through CM and you can order directly from their website.

The image I stamped with TH Distressed Ink "Walnut Stain" and colored with my Copic markers. I was trying to match the blue in the paper. I tried several different markers as I didn't have the exact marker color. So I won't list the markers I used.  I never did get a match but I think I was able to at least coordinate the colors.  I then cut it out and popped with foam tape. The stamp set is from Unity. It may have been retired as I didn't see it when I went to their site.

The border strip I used aStampin Up scalloped trim border punch. I inked the edges of the trim and the polka dot oval with a Powder Puff Mocha Mama.

I stamped the sentiment with TH Distressed Ink "Walnut Stain" and punched the corners with a SU punch. I'm not sure this one is still available. I then double matted with the polka dot and blue papers and put a piece of chipboard behind to give it some dimension. The ribbon and buttons were from my stash and purchased from my LSS Cat's Creations Scrapbooks.

Off to go ride. Might do some more creating when I get back.

Have a good one!


5 comments:

  1. Love it Valerie! The Copic coloring looks very close to the paper and I love the sentiment! Plus as a DT member on SALS--thanks for joining in on the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely card!

    I just saw on BJ's blog that you won the Scrapbooking Your Faith in Pass the Book:Year Two. So glad you are joining us in passing the book. All the information about Pass the Book:Year Two is here (http://melissagross.blogspot.com/p/pass-book-year-two.html) - please let me know when the book arrives & ENJOY! Hope you find lots of inspiration for scrapping your faith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Valerie! It looks like this sketch is chock full of "stuff," but you did a fine job pulling it all together. Love your big bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Excellent take on our sketch at SALS! Thanks for joining us! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful creation, from the papers, sentiment and to that wonderful cup! Love the bow and buttons detail. Thanks for joining us at Seems A Little Sketchy, sketch #15. wendy xx

    ReplyDelete