Thursday, July 12, 2018

What We Do For Grandkids 6-21-2018

Kashton had been bugging Vanessa to come spend the night. He came on a Thursday. He really
wanted to ride bikes but it was 104 degrees! I told him we had to wait for it to cool off. Not the thing to tell a 5 year old. Every few minutes he was asking if it had cooled off enough yet!

Around 7pm it was still 100 degrees but I couldn't put him off any longer. I told him we could go. He was beside himself! Thankfully there was some breeze and lots of shade the route we took to ride.

His first requested stop was the cemetery.

Here we are on our way to the cemetery.






I don't know about you but he looks too grown up in this picture!















He had a blast and well....I had a good time too despite the heat!





Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. He does look grown up in that photo! And kids don't feel the heat like us. LOL Glad you both had a good time.

    ReplyDelete