Saturday, April 7, 2018

Grands and Bluebonnets 3-31-2018

I had made plans with Vanessa to get pictures of the kids in the Bluebonnets on Saturday 3-31.

I scoured the area looking for a decent stand of Bluebonnets. I wanted to get a picture while Remi was here. She was going home later this day so this was my last shot. It was still a bit early for most of the Bluebonnet areas I like to use but Vanessa told me about this one yard not far from their house. Just one more week there would be Bluebonnets in abundance!

Kashton had a baseball game at 10:30AM. For lighting purposes I wanted to get pictures in the Bluebonnets before the game but I knew that would be hard for Vanessa to get everyone ready so we had to do it after.

It was the worst time of day for lighting but I took what I could get!



I was granted permission by the man who lived there to take pictures as long as we didn't get in the yard. All the kids are squinting because the sun is so bright. Kashton is exceptionally sensitive. I managed some tolerable shots.







 

Papa Joe was there and taking pictures to so they were trying to figure out where to look!
 Kashton looks like he's in pain. I don't know what he's doing😖


Another picture in the books with my beloved Bluebonnets and Grands😤

Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. The photos are still good. Sometimes we have to take them in that worst light or not at all. Can't believe how much your grands have grown!

    ReplyDelete