Saturday, February 17, 2018

Night Out 2-2-2018

On Monday night January 29th a friend of mine from church messaged me that she had received a call from her dad's friend that he was found slumped over in a chair at a hardware store. He lives about an hour from here. He was taken to the hospital by ambulance.

After she and her husband had been in the hospital with her dad for a week, Doyle and I decided to go see them. We planned to take them out to dinner to get them away for a little while.

Doyle looked into some eating places and found a gem!

It's called "Fly By Night Cattle Company". It's off the beaten path but well worth going too!

We arrive just as the sun was setting. I was kicking myself for not bringing my camera. All I had was my phone. I still managed a few pictures and so did my friend Joelle who shared with me.

Joelle, is a new horse ridding buddy as well as church friend. She loves horses too. When we arrived she and I both made a beeline for the horses and to take pictures of the sunset!



Joelle



















Nothing more "Texas" than a horse, sunset and Longhorn 😉














































In warmer weather they have live music and a place for people to sit outside.

It was just so pretty!






























I think this is a cool picture. Joelle took it.













We had a great time with them. It was just what they needed. We also spent some time visiting with her dad and praying for him. He had double pneumonia. He was a very sick man and was in the hospital for 2 weeks. He is now home still recovering.

Have a good one!



















1 comment:

  1. So glad your friend's Dad is doing better! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete