Thursday, February 15, 2018

Love You So Much: Card Challenge

Cards In Envy challenge is "Love You So Much".  The challenge is to make a "love" or "Valentine's"card.

This is my entry.

The image is Unity's December 2016 Kit of the Month called "Always Been You". This image may look familiar as I have stamped her up before. I colored with Copic Markers. I used two sentiments from the kit called "Never Ending Love" I stamped the "love" stamp using red ink. Then stamped over with a another sentiment in black.

Thanks for taking a look!

Have a good one!

4 comments:

  1. I love ALL Unity stamps and have quite the collection myself! This card is perfect for our "love" challenge at Cards in Envy. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Valerie! Your coloring of the stamp image is beautiful and I love all the hearts for the background! Thanks for creating this and sharing it with us at Cards in Envy.
    ~Sandy
    Sandy Trefger Creative Designs

    ReplyDelete