Monday, January 22, 2018

Tuxedo (Black and White) Card Challenge

There is a new challenge at Cards in Envy. This challenge theme is "Tuxedo (Black and White)". We are to make cards that fit into an envelope that are black and white.

I needed a card for an older boy in our church. He turned 12 on his birthday. I thought this little guy would work. Since it's winter time I decided to make the background with a snowflake embossing folder.

The images is a Unity Stamp designed by artist Tierra Jackson called Little by Little. The sentiment is from a Stampin Up set I believe.

I am pleased with the results.

Thanks for looking!

Have a good one!

5 comments:

  1. I love this penguin by Unity. Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this?!!! Love the embossed snowflakes on the background and the penguin is so cute! Excellent black & white card for our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing it at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY - How sweet - love your "tuxedo" card entry to share with us over at Cards in Envy. What a perfect entry - really glad you joined. Take care.

    ReplyDelete