Wednesday, January 31, 2018

January 26, 2018

On this day I got to enjoy some of God's creations. The first being a woodpecker. I have learned to recognize their sound and I'm not talking about their pecking on wood. I managed to sneak a few pictures before I was noticed and he flew to another tree farther from me.


























Then I got to witness a beautiful sunset. I was going to feed horses and decided to drive to the windmill for these pictures. It's the only windmill in town that I can easily access for these types of pictures.








This is what the sky looked like by the time I got to the horses even though it is only a 5 minute or less drive.









Zooming in just a bit fills up the picture with a little more color.











I'm not sure what it is but I just love to take a picture of the colorful sky through this tree. You can see this same tree in the photo above. I had changed locations and zoomed in just a bit more for this picture.

Have a good one.

1 comment:

  1. I saw it on facebook. That windmill photo is gorgeous! I absolutely love it! All the others are wonderful too but that one is the bomb!! I love woodpeckers too. We have one that comes to our bird feeder.

    ReplyDelete