Saturday, January 20, 2018

Birthday Cards for Church Family

This stamp set is called Cuddlebug Kitty by artist Tierra Jackson. Next to Phyllis Harris, she is becoming my next favorite artist.

















I was very pleased with this card. I made this for a young woman who is now attending college away from home. I have watched her grow up! I used Eve Girl part of the "AngieGirl" Collection created by Angie Blom



Happy Snail Mail {May 2017 Sentiment Kit}
I love this set! I have already used this multiple times.






I love how this one turned out. I have several Tim Holtz's stamps that were in a binder I had kind of forgotten about. I looked through it and found this gem! The barb-wire is a stamp from a different company.














I finally went ahead and bought the boy stamp set. I found I was using this image to make cards for men more than women. This is called Strong & Courageous by Phyllis Harris
















Another AngieGirl called Joy Girl. This stamp can be sued for Christmas, winter or birthday which is what I did here. The ornament has the word "joy" on it but I stamped the image again, cut it out and covered the ornament. I then stamped the words "for you". I think this sentiment is from a Stampin Up set but I'm not sure.













This card was for a little girl who is a year younger than Kennedy.

This is a Phyllis Harris design. The stamp set is called Simple Places.









Now this is interesting. The card above and this card were made for sister and brother. There is 3 years difference in their ages. The brother was born first on November 28 and his sister on November 29th.

This is another Tierra Jackson design called Cuddlebug Fox. The Cuddlebug Collection have a bunny, unicorn, cat, skunk, elephant, pig, porcupine, puppy and the fox. They are all adorable 😊





This stamp and sentiment came out of August  2017 Kit of the Month {Never Be Afraid}.

















This is a Tierra Jackson design called "No One Sweeter". I couldn't find the link for this one 😒













This is a 5x7 card Doyle asked me to make to give to the retiring City Secretary. She is an avid animal lover. There were going to be several people sign it so it needed to be larger than the standard A2 size.

This stamp set is called Brandy & Emma: Friends Forever. It is by Phyllis Harris.





As you can see, I've been pretty busy! And this was in the midst of making Christmas cards too! Not sure how I did that!

Have a good one!

2 comments: