Friday, November 24, 2017

Cards for Various Occasions

I love how this card turned out. This is actually a 5x7. I used paper from and old Bo Bunny collection. The image is a Unity Stamp set by Phyllis Harris that I have used numerous times called Strong and Courageous. This is actually a girl but I needed a boy so I improvised. I think I did pretty good! I colored the image with Copic Markers. The sentiment I stamped on Vellum with Versamark ink and heat embossed. The sentiment came out of Unity's January 2017 Kit of the Month called "When You Smile".












The background on this card was done with an embossing bolder. The stamp is called Abundant Blessings. I colored the flowers with Copic Markers.


















I made this card for Remi's birthday which was November 15th. She turned 9! I have used this stamp set multiple times. It is called Hugs, Kisses & Birthday Wishes. I colored the image with Copic Markers and cut out except around the strings. I heat embossed the sentiment with white powder. For a little fun I added googly eyes.












I am so pleased with how this card turned out. I sure wish I could find more of the vellum paper with the words on it. I bought it years ago at a Christian Book store called Mardels and used the very last scrap I had on this card but I think it was a perfect touch. This is the same lion as the stamp above. I just cut out the person.













2 comments:

  1. Love all your cards! You are so good at using your stamps many times to get your money out of them and to create with.

    ReplyDelete