Thursday, October 26, 2017

Wayne Visits 10-13-2017

My brother came to Texas for a business trip having meetings at his former place of employment. He arrived in Texas on Monday. Business wrapped up on Thursday. Kelley flew in to meet him and they both drove to Mineral Wells to stay in the apartment through the weekend.

On Friday night the 13th we planned to go eat with them to our new eatery owned by friends of ours. It was a very busy night for them as Mineral Wells Graduating Class of 1972 had their reunion there too! We still had a great time.


I should have had someone just take a picture of us. Sometimes selfies aren't the best pictures at least in my case! Vanessa managed to sneak in this one too which is fine!










The owner asked me to go up top to get some pictures of the crowd. I got this of our group and some new friends we made that night. I didn't tell them what I was doing but they spied me!













They quit looking after I zoomed in a bit.













This gives you a little idea how busy they were. We are at the table on the left side behind the guy in a black shirt standing.










It was the eve of the Crazy Water Festival too and there were some bands playing on the patio at the Famous Water Company. So we walked over there to listen for a spell. It was great music.

Have a good one!










2 comments:

  1. Hope to try that place out one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! They are closed for the season but will open again in the Spring.

      Delete