Monday, October 2, 2017

Running in the Rose Garden9-25-2017

Vanessa said that Kashton had been asking about spending the night. So we came up with him coming over after school Monday 9-25-2017.

This just cracked me up. Gracie was already in this chair but Kashton wanted to sit there too. It's tough doing life with a big dog 😉














He had asked about riding bikes  to the "duck pond" so I picked up his bike when I got him. The "duck pond" is the cemetery just about a mile from the house.















































































I thought Kashton was chasing the ducks but he was actually trying to "catch" them as you can tell by his hands!













I tried to tell him the ducks were afraid of him. He said "I'm not going to hurt them." I said "I know you won't but they don't know that!"




















































































Showing off for me!

















Showing me he can do the splits.










Later he went with me to feed. He asked me to take a picture of him on the hay. He looks so grown up!

We had a great time!


Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. He does look grown up in that last photo! And yes, sharing a chair with that big dog might be a challenge! Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy. I think the hay picture is a bit deceiving probably because of lighting and angle. Vanessa said he looked like a grown man when I sent it to her through a text message.

      Delete