Sunday, October 22, 2017

October Spider Month?

Everywhere I look I am seeing spiders and webs. I guess it's the time of year. Maybe that's part of the reason spiders and webs are associated with Halloween. Just a thought I had.

There are currently about 6 or 7 spiders and webs at both barns. Although I'm not a fan of spiders they do intrigue me. I will see one in the evening when I feed and the next morning the spider and web will be gone. Then that evening it will be back! So interesting!

This one had no spider at the moment but I loved how the evening light illuminated it. It was really hard to get the right angle for the camera to pick up!


























This is a different one. He looks like his suspended in air!











This picture was taken several days later. Click on this to see it bigger. Is it me or does it look like its eyes are glowing!

Have a good one!

2 comments: