Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Korin's Birthday

Korin Faith turned three years old on Tuesday September 26th. Vanessa held her party to celebrate
her birthday on Saturday September 30th.

The party was held at their home. It was a Mickey Mouse theme complete with a bounce house.




Kennedy (7 years and 9 months)
Kashton (4 years and 6 months)
Korin (3 years and 4 days😉 )










I should have used a flash on this one. The light coming through the windows made it look dark. I had a hard time getting this angle with all the kids running around. I got what I could when I could!








The cake was wonderful! The top layer was vanilla and the bottom red velvet.

















A few cupcakes along with the cake.














The gift corner.
















The other end of the table.














Mickey's pants made from fruit. Very creative 😉.
















notice the arrangement to look like Mickey's head?























Go here to see the video of us singing Happy birthday. The singing isn't all that good but I think you'll enjoy the short clip. Bear in mind I was videoing and snapping pictures at the same time!



The birthday girl! Vanessa had her shirt made.



















Opening presents.


















She is so cute! She looks like she's actually reading the card!


















Vanessa had asks that she not get anymore babies but I couldn't resist this one. It has her name on it. I think she liked it!

















This is what it looks like.






Her gift from Mommy and Daddy is a bike that you helps kids learn to ride a bike without training wheels. You use your meet to make it go. It's a pretty interesting concept and I have seen other kids ride them at some of the ballgames we've attended. People claim when kids master balance they can go straight to a bike without training wheels. Vanessa says that Korin pushes Kashton's old bike with training wheels now but isn't big enough to ride it. I'll be curious to see if she adapts.

It was a great party with wonderful weather and a good turnout.

Happy 3rd birthday Korin Faith!

Have a good one!










2 comments: