Saturday, October 7, 2017

Dinner Conversation with Kashton 10-2-2017

On Monday night October 2nd, Vanessa asked if I would mind cooking them dinner.

Korin actually asked "I want to help you". Wish you could hear how she says it. Anyway, Kashton was doing something else and Kennedy was working on homework so I told her she could help me.

I was making spaghetti so there wasn't much to cook that she could help with. I did let her put the bread on the pan.












She was pretty proud of herself.















Then I let her stir the spaghetti sauce. She really did think she was something doing that!

















Then to give you a good laugh just listen to our after dinner conversation with Kashton. The first part he's rehearsing what he's learned in school but after I'm not sure what he's talking about 😖.




Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Ha, ha. It's terrible to lose your letters I think. :) Looks like you have a cook in the making for sure.

    ReplyDelete