Monday, August 14, 2017

Girls Trip 7-29-2017

For at least a couple of years I have been following Steve and Wendy Backlund. The Backlunds founded Igniting Hope Ministries. Their teachings, based on their experiences with their walk with God, have helped me tremendously in changing the way I think and what comes out of my mouth!

I learned that Wendy was coming to Texas to do a one day conference in San Marcos. Now San Marcos is not all that close but it was close enough! I bought a ticket to go and asked Julianne and Jean  (friends of mine from church) if they wanted to go. It's about 4 1/2 hours from here. We leave after Julianne gets off work on Friday.


Here we are waiting for it to start on Saturday morning.

I was surprised there weren't more people there but was glad it wasn't a packed house.

We finished up around 5 and made the trip back home.

It was a great time!

Steve is coming to our church in September. I am pretty excited about that!

Have a good one!

2 comments: