Sunday, July 9, 2017

Patriotic Please {Red, White $ Blue} Card Challenge

The card challenge over at Cards in Envy is Patriotic Pleas {Red, White & Blue}. It doesn't have to be patriotic but it must be in these colors. I didn't want to do a "patriotic" card so I put my thinking camp on.

This is what I came up with. I'm pleased!

I made this card with patriotic themed paper using "Anna Girl" from Unity Stamp Company's Angiegirl collection and created by artist Angie Blom. The sentiment came from another Angiegirl stamp set called "Brystal Girl". Another reason I love these sets so much is the ability to mix the sentiments!

I know a girl in our church who has a birthday coming up next week that this just might be the card I give to her.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look!

Have a good one!




4 comments:

  1. It's perfect for our red, white and blue challenge! Love the stripes and your image. I didn't make a patriotic card either. Thanks for creating this one and sharing it with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Unity girl. And you did a great job on the card.

    ReplyDelete