Friday, July 14, 2017

Cards for Friends

A card I made using a Unity Stamp set called What Will Be Will Be by artist Angie Blom. The sentiment is from another stamp set called "Her Day".

I colored the girl with Copic Markers and used papers from my stash.
















This card I made for a little girl in our church for her birthday. The image is from Unity called "Finally Here" created by artist Tierra Jackson. I colored the image with my Copic Markers. This sets comes with several sentiments but none that I wanted to use for this card. The sentiment I used came from the stamp set "Adore in Every Way" also by Tierra Jackson.



The card was made with the stamp set "Hoppy Birthday" by artist Phyllis Harris.















I had fun making this one.

I got out my Distressed Oxide Inks. I spread three colors on a non-stick craft mat, spritzed with water and laid a piece of water color paper in it then dried with a heat gun. This is a fun and easy way to make a background!

The girl is from the Angiegirl Collection at Unity Stamp Company by artist Angie Blom called "Nia Girl". The sentiment is also from this set. I colored the girl with Copic Markers then cut her out. I put foam tape behind her to give her some dimension.

Thanks for taking a look!

Have a good one!









2 comments:

  1. Ohh I love each one of them I'm very impressed with the background on that last one!

    ReplyDelete