Monday, July 31, 2017

Birthday Cards

 There have been several birthdays in our church. I have started trying to send a card to each member. There aren't too many right now but I know there are SEVERAL in September. I should probably start now getting them made!

I have a whole box of cards made of varying kinds but every time I look through them they don't seem to fit the person I want to send them to so I end up making a card just for them.

This was for a teenager in our church. I thought the girl kind of looked like her.

The girl image is from the Angiegirl Collection at Unity called

This is actually an acrylic stamp set that is NOT Unity! Can you believe it?! I think it is by Hero Arts.
















The sentiment and banners are a Unity stamp set. I stamped on colored paper and cut out the banners.

















I made this card for a little boy in our church. No stamps were used. This is all paper!









I had enough of this paper to create a couple more to have on hand.



















This is for a man in our church. The stamp set is Unity by artist Phyllis Harris called "Strong & Courageous". I just love this set. I have the girl set but I have figured out how to convert and make it look like a boy. That did require me to cut out the image but it works. Genius huh?!







I made this card for a dear friend who loves birds. This image came from Unity's May Kit of the Month "Free Your Dreams". I love this birds. There are lots of other neat images in this set as well.





This card was for my niece's birthday. This stamp set is Unity called "Little by Little" by artist Tierra Jackson. This penguin is so cute! I chose to only add a touch of color to him. I colored the heart balloon. I used red ink for the sentiment and heat embossed it.

Thanks for taking a look.

Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Love all your birthday cards! It's funny how we make cards and have a box full but not a single one fits what or who we want to send it to.

    ReplyDelete