Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Beautiful Evening 6-4-2017

Pretty clouds with the moon.












I found this little guy intriguing.































































I thought the sky was about done. I got in my truck and headed home.











As I am driving home I get a peak of the Baker Hotel and decided a detour was in order!

I am so glad I did!








I couldn't believe how pretty the hotel looked against the backdrop of the sunset.












This will be going on a calendar and entered into the County Fair in January.

Do you notice what appears to be a cross on the Baker? It is an illusion. It is a smoke stake with a slit of a cloud.

The reflection of the sunset also makes it appear that there are lights on in the Baker. Kind of cool!

Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I so love the ones with the Baker in them.

    ReplyDelete