Tuesday, April 11, 2017

More Crafting

I have definitely been on a card-making-roll of late. Here are a series of cards I made using up some
scraps. Now it's not unusual for me to use scraps, I do it all the time.

My Aunt Kay and Aunt Sandy may recognize some of the papers for these cards as they are scraps that were left from projects that I made for both of them.

I was inspired to makes these after watching a Unity video.

The sentiment I used on this card is from a Unity January 2016 Sentiment Kit called "Worth It All". These sentiments are very versatile. The papers are Carta Bella but I don't remember the name of the collection. It is an older one.







The sentiment for this card is from Unity's February KOTM called "Unexpected Places".













The sentiment for this card is from a Unity set called "Faith". I couldn't find this set on the website. It is an older set so maybe they don't have it anymore.
















The sentiment for this card came from March KOTM "Pretty Darn Amazing".

For the card base I used Distress Ink Aged Mahogany. On the design paper I inked with Distress Ink Vintage Photo. On the paper with the bird I used the Mahogany again.

Thanks for visiting and taking a look. Hope you leaved inspired!

Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. I love using scraps for cards! Yours are all beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It feels good to be using them up!

      Delete