Wednesday, April 26, 2017

It's All About the Snowcone 4-13-2017

I attended Kashton's game on Thursday 4-13. Kennedy had a game at the same time. Their fields were back to back so I placed myself in between and tried to watch and take pictures of both games. Now that was interesting!

Geez, Kashton doesn't look 4 years old here!



































































Being a bored 4 year old 😉





























The best part of baseball. The free snowcone! He's the first one to the stand 😆















Even though I watched both games I took more pics of Kash because I had a better view but I did get a few of Kennedy. Here she gets a hit.










I think she may be looking for me. She's playing 3rd base.











Ready for another pitch!












Running to first!






Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. I bet that was interesting--you trying to watch and photograph both games! Looks like you did pretty good. And of course, it's all about the snowcone. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy! It was a challenge to watch both games!

      Delete