Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Catching Up

Seems a got a bit behind. I've been spending more time in my craft room in the evenings which is when I usually blog, making cards. I need to make some page layouts. Cards are easier and don't require quite as much thought! I now understand my friend Teresa better. I remember her saying, "I just want to make cards". I get it! Not as much space to have to fill up :) and I get such enjoyment out of it!

I've actually been considering the idea of  selling my cards. I've been trying to think of a name to go by like "Cards by Lighthouse" or "Light Creations" but I googled those and discovered they are already in use. Bummer. Oh well, the thought is still peculating. I enjoy making cards but if it becomes a "job" I don't know if I will still enjoy it. I don't want to feel pressured to create something. On the other hand a little extra money would be nice :)

Since the kids moved I haven't seen them as often. Kennedy and I Facetime now to practice her guitar. She did come spend the day with me last Thursday, March 2nd. She talked me into getting lunch at one of her favorite places Golden Chick.


Last Friday, March 3rd,  I went riding with my old riding buddy, Mary. It was a pleasant day temp wise.

















 The clouds were so fascinating! We also came across some wild turkeys and deer!








I don't think I ever told what the kids decided to name Kennedy's little dog. Her name is Sassy Classy but they are calling her Classy. She is so cute and Kennedy just loves her. I haven't gotten any recent photos (I know that's hard to believe but it's true!)

Sunday March 5th Kashton turned 4! Can you believe it?! I must be slipping because I didn't get a picture of him on his birthday! And he was at my house for lunch! He did look sharp!

Vanessa took this picture the end of January. He doesn't look like a "little" boy anymore!










I've shared this picture in a previous post. It was taken in February.

Vanessa had a bachlorette party this weekend. She and Keannon took him out to eat for his birthday but his party will be when Remi is here. It's planned for March 18th.

Well, I guess I wasn't as far behind as I thought 😉.

Have a good one!


2 comments:

  1. You should sell your cards. Finding a name is the hardest I think. I just picked mine and went with it. There was no one else with it on blogger or other websites but then I found one on Facebook. Oh well. Ha, ha. You'll come up with something. I know you must miss seeing the grands as often as you did but at least they are still close in town right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your vote of confidence Sandy. I think you're right about coming up with the name being the hardest part! I do miss them but I am also enjoying the peace and quiet :) Yes they are only 3 miles away so its not far just takes a little more effort and planning.

      Delete