Saturday, February 18, 2017

Be My Valentine Card Challenge #2

The card challenge over at Cards in Envy is a Valentine Card. Since I made cards for the kids anyway, I thought I would enter another one into the challenge. Up to 3 entries are allowed. I may just enter one more 😉.

This is the card I made for Kennedy.

The background paper is from Fancy Pants "Love Note" Collection called "Love Struck". The image is a stamp from Unity's January Kit of the Month "When You Smile".  The sentiment was a stamp I purchased at Michael's.

I stamped the image and colored with my Copic Markers. I then inked with Distress Ink Antique Linen to coordinate with the other paper. I put glossy accents on the roses although it doesn't show well in this picture and used dots of liquid pearl to give interest.

Thanks for taking a look!

Have a good one!


2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love this one! Thanks for sharing it too with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the cute sneakers on here!!! Thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete