Wednesday, January 4, 2017

December 22, 2016

Kennedy spent the night with me Wednesday December 21st and went to work with me the next day. It was my last day to work before Christmas.

Anytime I have to consolidate a 5 day work week into less it makes for me late leaving the office. Kennedy did good though. She was getting hungry and was trying hard to get me to take her to lunch. I said no at first but I remembered I wanted to get a gift certificate from The Black Horse to give to someone. She had never been there and was willing to try. We got there only 30 minutes before they closed.









It's a great little place downtown. (You can see a reflection of the Baker Hotel in the window). They offer a hot plate lunch special each day. as well as sandwiches, soups, quiche and great desserts!




We decided to get a picture in front before we left.







Since they were closed Kennedy wanted to get a picture like we didn't make it in time.




Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Ha, ha. on the last photo. :) Looks like a great place to eat. I need to forward the phones one day and come have lunch with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love that! Or I can come to your town but we really should get together!

      Delete