Tuesday, January 10, 2017

2nd Entry for Snow Birds Card Challenge

I got inspired after making my first entry and decided to make another card for the Cards in Envy Snow Birds Card Challenge.

I really like this stamp although I've not used it much. I bought it with a couple of friends in mind who are bird watchers that I would be making cards for. Besides these little guys just make me happy when I look at them!

The bird stamp is from Stampendous. The sentiment is from Unity.

I colored the birds and the tree with my Copic Markers. For the "snow" I used Frosted Lace Stickles.

Have a good one!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable snow birds! It's so good to see you creating cards and two for Cards in Envy! Thanks so much for sharing with us and I love the snow on the branches of the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Valerie, this is so dang cute! I love those birds and the Frosted Lace Stickles makes wonderful snow!! Thanks for playing along at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete