Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Time to Decorate

November 25, 2016 The day after Thanksgiving was quiet. It was a beautiful day to drag out
Christmas decorations and begin the process of putting them in place. Kennedy wanted to help and did for a while but some things she just wasn't big enough to help me so she went to play at a neighbors. While she was playing I got on the roof to put the lights on.












Kennedy and Kashton really pushed me to put the Christmas tree up. So we did after supper was over.

Kashton putting in the limbs








Kennedy fluffing the branches.















Putting the top on the tree.

I did get lights on but the ornaments had to wait until another day!

Have a good one!



















2 comments:

  1. You always scare me this time of the year getting up on that roof!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and my husband. He's learned though I'm going to do it anyway so he does what he can to make sure I'm safe :) At some point I know I'll have to quit.

      Delete