Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Just Pumpkins! Card Challenge

The card challenge over at Cards in Envy is "Just Pumpkins!

The pumpkins were made from a stamp. I'm don't know what company. I colored the pumpkins with my Copic Markers. Then I used a Pearl Pen to color the green leaves and added foam tap for dimension.

The papers were from a 6x6 Pad by Bo Bunny "Autumn Song Collection". For the final touch I used twine.

I made this a birthday card as my granddaughter Remi's birthday is the 15th. She will be 8! My it doesn't seem possible!

Thanks for taking a look.

Have a good one!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful papers and I love the use of the Pearl Pen on the leaves...it really makes them pop! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background you used and those fabulous pumpkins! Glad you were able to join us again at Cards in Envy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy! I am glad to be back and hope to keep participating!

      Delete