Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Wednesday Afternoon

Last Wednesday, September 28th, the kids wanted to go ride bikes.









Kashton does really well for still using training wheels. We rode almost 2 miles.

















We rode by the little donkey and of course the kids wanted to stop.





































After we got back home, Kennedy went to the neighbors to play. Kashton asked if he could go to church with me and did. After church Kashton helped me make pancakes for supper. I think he just likes to play in the flour!















Every time he sees my now he asks if I'm cooking cause he wants to help!

















He's pretty proud  that he is helping me!


Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a long way with training wheels! And Kashton looks like a happy baker! :)

    ReplyDelete