Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Couple of Cards

On October 12th I made a card to send to Remi. I have had this stamp for a while but this was the first time I used it. This is a Phyllis Harris design made into a stamp by Unity Stamp Company. I love their stamps and this artist is my favorite!

The design paper is Little Yellow Bicycle. Scraps left over from a layout I made some time ago.

The image I colored with my Copic Markers. I put glossy accents on the individual leaves to give more interest.

This card I made October 15th. It was for my sister-in-law Doris whose birthday was the next day.
Ya, it was late :( but I sent it anyway. This was the first time I used this stamp too. I really like it and I like how the card turned out! The paper I used was again scrap from another project. I colored the image with my Copic Markers and again used a little glossy accents to enhance the flower. I liked this card so much I duplicated it   and sent it to my Step-Mom for her birthday on October 22nd.

I need to carve out some time to do some more pages for the grandkids books!

Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Cute cards! It's fun to finally use a stamp you've had for a bit. I need to go through mine again and find some "new" ones to use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! I am trying to use my stamps more.

      Delete