Friday, October 14, 2016

A Few Cards

 I haven't totally fallen off the craft wagon! I made cards for Korin and Vanessa's birthdays and forgot to include them in those posts!

This card I made for Korin. This image reminded me of her.



















I had fun making this card. It is a little bigger than the standard card size but I did that to accommodate the image. This is a Julie Nutting doll stamp. I stamped the image on white card stock and cut her out. Then stamped again and paper pieced her outfit. I used my Copic Markers to color her hair and skin. For her shoes I used a red pearl pen. The sentiment is from a Unity stamp set. I used foam tape on the girl and on the sentiment for dimension.










This card I made for a friend who is going through a difficult time to offer some encouragement.

I made this card for my brother's 50th birthday! I can't believe he turned 50 this year! Since it was from me I thought the girl on a horse was perfect! I created my sentiment by using alpha letters from Just Rite. I didn't realize it but I got ink on the block the letters were on and that got on my card creating lines :( oh well. I wasn't going to make it again.



Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you making some cards! They are all very nice. Love the Julie Nutting one.

    ReplyDelete