Sunday, September 25, 2016

Wonderful Surprise

Sunday September 18th while feeding horses I spied a large bird on the steeple of the church next to
where the horses stay. I thought it was a hawk and wanted to get a picture. The sun had already set and light was fleeting fast.


















When I got close I saw that it was an owl not a hawk!





Unfortunately, this was as close as I could get. The pictures are not very good but good enough to see what it is. The low light and my zoom fully extended while holding it with my hands were not the best combination for a sharply focused picture. I was a bit bummed about that.













Pretty sunset too!































Just when I thought I was done taking pictures, I had stopped at Dollar General for a couple of things and when I came out to get in my truck I saw this. I thought it was so pretty.

Have a good one!

2 comments: