Sunday, September 18, 2016

Wispy Clouds and Silly Horses

The sky was full of wispy clouds. I was hoping to have a very colorful sunset.
















































The closer to the horizon the sun came the thicker the cloud cover was. I still thought the color would pop out and any moment. After all, it has done it before.








But the colors never came...not like I thought they would. I still enjoyed all the clouds.











While watching the clouds I caught the horses in some goofy poses. I was going for a picture of Diamond with the clouds in the background but instead I get a butt shot and his tongue sticking out plus the clouds didn't show up at all!














Fancy makes the funniest faces.












She makes me laugh!












Last but not least. The tongue!


Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Ha, ha on the horse photos. They are great! Maybe no color but the clouds are awesome!

    ReplyDelete