Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Ragle's Retreat August 2016

This is the great group of ladies I spent the weekend with. Our aprons say "Women of Influence". (And it's true! We are!)

This picture was taken on Saturday August 27th as all of the ladies except Teresa and I were leaving on Sunday.




I took a few more bird pics.



















































I had not been able to watch the sunset while at the retreat as it had been cloudy all but the first night we arrived. Sunday night was my last shot. Clouds were rolling in from a pop up storm. As you can see from this photo that the storm is coming from behind me. Before I can even park and get out of the car it begins to rain!






 Within seconds see how different things look?!














I decided that I wasn't going to see the sunset and the rain fell harder so I went back.









Teresa and I watch the rain under cover of the front porch.





































This was the most productive retreat I have been too. These are the layouts I did. There are 101 pages! Now to be fair I did not embellish or journal....saving that for later but at least the pictures are on pages! I made some pages for each of the grands!







Yeah me :) I think this is the very first time that I came home satisfied that I had completed enough! The extra day did help!

Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Wow you got a lot done! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the most I have ever accomplished! I was a very happy girl!

      Delete