Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Thankful for "Morning" People

I am not a morning person. I like mornings but I also like nights. I can't figure out how to do both and
get enough sleep :) . My new riding buddy is a morning person so I appreciate her contacting me to see if I'm going riding as it gives me just enough motivation to do it!

We went Saturday morning about 7:30 July 23rd. I know you're thinking "That's not that early". You're not taking into consideration that I have to get up about 6 to go feed, hook up the trailer, saddle the horse and load it in the trailer. (ok, I'll quit whining!)

I didn't realize until later that the lens of my camera on my phone was smudged (ugh!)


I love how the sun is shining on her head!

















My favorite part of the trail.




























It was a good ride!

Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. How fun. I'm not a morning person. It takes me several hours to "get going." But I don't sleep late. If no alarm clock I will wake around 7 a.m. and to some that is really early. LOL BUT I do like to stay up late so guess I'm a bit like you. It is hard when you need sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete