Friday, July 29, 2016

Horse "Thank Yous"

I have a friend who I had made a horse card for some time back. She was needed a card for a friend
of hers and wanted to give her one of my cards. She said "it's hard to find horse cards". (Hmmm...maybe I should make more! It's a thought!)

Anyway, I made up three different ones for her to choose from.

These images are a Phyllis Harris design and made into stamps by Unity Stamp Co. My Phyllis Harris stamps are my favorite!



























My friend chose this one as it had pink and the horse looked like hers.






Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute cards! It's good to see you crafting a bit or rather sharing your crafting/cards on the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have been crafting. It's too hot to do anything else! Thanks Sandy!

      Delete