Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Look Who's Here!

Remi arrived for her 1st set of 3 weeks summer vacation June 10th. She has literally hit the ground running. Vanessa has had the kids involved in lots of activities. The girls spent the night with me on Tuesday June 14th and I took them to work with me. Kennedy had a private dance lesson at 9am so Remi and I had a little time alone together. (I seemed to have digressed in my selfie taking ability!)

This was taken the next day.

The kids are in Vacation Bible School this week.

Remi has asked about riding so we are trying to figure out when to do that as it's hot now. Mornings or late evenings are the best time.

Remi goes home June 30th then she comes back in two weeks.

Hoping they will get to sleep over one more night before she goes home.

Have a good one!

2 comments: