Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Appreciating the Little THings

With the craziness last week I still managed to get 4 days of biking in. I have found it to be very therapeutic. It's a great time to clear my thoughts and talk to God. Even though I am not riding the trails I am still finding beauty in my surroundings! These pictures were taken on Thursday April 21st.




These wine cups are so small. It is so pretty to see several of them together.









Here's a nice little groups of flowers.









I just love this picture. It just seems so peaceful to me.








I want to give you a quick update on the baby birds. On Tuesday night (April 19th) when I was putting out hay I decided to check on the little guys and discovered they had flown the coop! I was so disappointed! I didn't get a chance to show the grandkids!

Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those baby birdies grew up fast!!! Love your biking photos and so glad you still found time to go riding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! I was bummed I didn't get to watch the birds longer and I was hoping to show the grands :(

      Delete