Wednesday, January 6, 2016

What a Crazy Mix of Weather!

We went from warm and balmy to, stormy with tornadoes and cold and snowy all within just a couple
of days! It was warm enough for shorts on Christmas Day and by three days after we had the white fluffy stuff!

It was mostly melted by the end of the day but it was sure pretty.

The view across the street.










































































































The snows appears to have gently fallen and just stacked up on whatever it fell on.













Isn't it so beautiful?! I didn't get a chance to get any pics of the kids with the snow :( but I am hearing that there will be more opportunities :)


Have a good one!





3 comments:

  1. It was a crazy mix of weather! I love your snow photos. I must be really getting old or maybe it's because I have no boots but I just don't get out anymore to capture those beautiful photos like yours! Love the details in them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it because...I'm still a kid at heart when it comes to snow but also I had to be out in it to care for horses so I took full advantage!

      Delete
  2. It was a crazy mix of weather! I love your snow photos. I must be really getting old or maybe it's because I have no boots but I just don't get out anymore to capture those beautiful photos like yours! Love the details in them!

    ReplyDelete