Saturday, October 24, 2015

Things That Make You Go "Awww"

I have the luxury of spending a lot of time with my grandkids throughout the week especially now that they live in my backyard. Even so there are precious moments that I miss because I don't "live" with them.

Thankfully my daughter occasionally will take photos and share (typically on Facebook - which I in turn download to my computer :)

Here are a few of those precious "awww" moments.

Here is the caption that Vanessa put with the photo.

September 19, 2015
Here is my almost 6 year old in a baby bed. We play musical beds here at the Bailey house. Korin was in the living room with me while Kashton and
Kennedy were in their beds. Kashton crawls into Korins bed every night to play before sleeping. While he was playing I suppose Kennedy decided to keep him company. She fell asleep and he crawled back to his bed to go to sleep. So there she was. Just makes me laugh.

Makes me laugh too!

This one of Kashton and Korin was taken September 15, 2015.








Vanessa's caption for this one is:
These kitties love their tiny humans! One of them is always sleeping with one of the kids. 10/14/15

Vanessa got 2 kittens when they were just weaned for Kennedy and Remi. I have been amazed at how these cats let the girls do just about anything with them and are usually sleeping with them. They are so good natured. Ths one is Kennedy's cat. Her name is "Tinkerbell".








I think this one by far is my favorite! Vanessa called it "Every day pearls". In the comments thread she made this statement:

October 16, 2015
I came home last night to this! And then after about 15 min of them being awake this morning I hear "Get off of me! STOP! Get away!" Lol

Why of course you did. They are brother and sister after all!

Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh so cute! In their sleep you see the love even though when awake it might sound like world war III. Ha,, ha. And kitties love to sleep with their humans. :)

    ReplyDelete