Thursday, October 29, 2015

Card for Dad

My Dad's birthday was Tuesday October 27th. I made him this card.


The background paper was left overs from a couple other cards I had made recently for a card challenge.

This image is a Phyllis Harris design rubber stamp by Unity Stamp Company.  I colored it with my Copic Markers. I chose this image as It made me think of when I was a little girl. Although I don't recall catching frogs, I was very much a "tom-boy" growing up. I was hoping it would make my Dad think the same.

I called him on his birthday. He was on his way to the Baptist Convention. Not sure if he got his card before he left home. I don't think so as he didn't make any reference to it.

Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute birthday card! I'm sure your Dad will love it and I bet it does make him think of you as a kid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! I figure the next time we talk he'll say something about it. He usually does.

      Delete