Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Sunsets and Sunrise

This sunset picture was taken Thursday September 17th.












This picture was taken Saturday September 19th.
I loved the color in this one.










This picture was taken Monday, September 21st.











This was taken Tuesday September 22nd. The sun had already set but I loved the rays!









This was taken Thursday morning September 24th. I love the clouds and the run rays.









This picture is of the sunrise on Friday morning September 25th. I was on my way to meet the farrier.










Friday evening of the 25th the moon isn't quite full but it is pretty.









Looking back to the West the sun was about to go below the horizon.











I liked the little burst of color just as the sun disappears.



Have a good one!





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. It's amazing how there's never a sunrise or sunset looking the same--all are different and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and even the one that you're watching can totally change from beginning to end! Thanks!

      Delete