Thursday, August 13, 2015

It's a Birthday Party Challenge - 2nd Entry

This is my second entry into Cards in Envy's challenge "It's a Birthday Party". While I still had paper scraps laying on my desk from the last card I made, I decided to make another one. This one is much simpler than the first. The paper pretty much makes the card!

The sentiment is from a Hero Arts collection. The same one that the balloons I used on the other card came from. I added a touch of ribbon but it could easily go without one for a more masculine card.

Thanks for taking a look!

Have a good one!

6 comments:

  1. Love this card too! That paper is perfect for birthday cards! Be sure you link it to Cards in Envy and Thanks for creating a second card for our challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! I wish now I had bought more of this paper! Going to link it up now!

      Delete
  2. Sweet DP for birthday cards. I love the CAS look to this one. Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovin all the fun candles!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete