Saturday, August 8, 2015

Come and Gone

If time goes by any faster I just don't know if I will be able to keep up. I already feel like I'm losing ground and quickly! Remi has come.....and....already gone home! She went home Friday August 7th. Where on earth did that 3 weeks go to?!

With the kids preparing to move into the Peanut Palace they have been packing and moving stuff to storage. We have also been going through and weeding out things we no longer want or need. My work load at the office has also increased with our church moving into this new digital age.

That's doesn't mean I haven't had time to "play" but I've not had a lot of time to blog!

Vanessa brought the kids over on July 21st. Kashton had fallen asleep and managed to stay asleep after Vanessa laid him down. Gracie decided he needed a nap buddy!







A little later the girls got in my hall closet where I keep games and came across "Twister". They didn't play it exactly by the rules but they sure had a good time!

After feeding horses I got this shot of the sunset on my way home. I try to get a shot of the Baker as one of my friends I make a pictorial calendar for really likes the Baker. I thought it was interesting how the color in the sky was isolated to one spot!






After feeding the girls wanted to craft. Kennedy has a painted tattoo on her face from something they went to. I don't remember now. She is stamping here.














Remi found a little chipboard album in the shape of a purse I had put in her craft tote that she wanted to decorate. Here she's tracing and cutting out paper to put on it. She did a really good job. I didn't think to take a picture of it when she was through.





Have a good one!









2 comments:

  1. At least you still have time to play with the grandkids! I know what you mean that was a fast 3 weeks for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete