Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Fun with Kashton

Vanessa and Keannon had a rehearsal dinner for her best friends wedding Friday April 24th and asked if I could keep Kashton. When they dropped him off he was asleep and slept for a couple of hours. When he woke up we went to feed horses. I had hoped to get that done before the rain hit but I was unsuccessful. It came a downpour just as the horses were finished eating. We had to wait in the barn with them for the rain to let up.

I am enjoying watching this beautiful sight!

It does let up and we head home. I fixed us something to eat. After supper Kashton wanted to go outside and play. It had quit raining by then.




For some strange reason he wanted the step stool outside.

















I thought I could tell that the sky was setting up for a pretty sunset after the thunderstorm. Kashton followed me to the side of the house between mine and my neighbor's yard to watch. There was water standing in the street after the shower and Kashton started out "jumping" over the water.


















It didn't take long before he wanted to walk through the water with his boots. So I told him to take his boots off.













This is much better!














Interesting looking clouds.










































After watching the sunset and playing in the water I take Kashton to see Granddad at the Fire Station.






















Granddad showing Kashton the back of the ambulance.

















Kashton trying out the gurney.


















Checking out the ambulance cab.


We had a great time!




Have a good one!

2 comments: