Thursday, March 26, 2015

Riding Rails to Trails

I am enjoying riding my bike again but boy am I tired when I'm done! Guess I need to give it time to regain some stamina after my 3 month break for winter! After riding with Adrianne the other night I decided to ride the same route to change things up a bit.  So I did that on Wednesday. Taking this route also keeps me from crossing roads! This is my favorite spot on the trail. It will be really shaded after the trees leaf out.




















Now I thought this was humorous. This bridge goes over "Dry Creek". Although it wasn't running it definitely wasn't dry!








There were several trees along the trail that had blossoms. I also began noticing clumps of white in the limbs. This is what I saw on closer inspection!

I rode 13 miles taking me an hour and 16 minutes.

It was a beautiful day!


A dry line ahead of a cold front brought us hope of some much needed rain. Although we only got a sprinkle it produced some interesting clouds!
































Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Eww. I don't like those "clumps of white" because of their contents! Yuck. LOL I bet your are tired after your bike rides. Today with this wind though you might have been blown to your destination! Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! I didn't ride today as I worked at the store. Even so I probably wouldn't have with the wind!

      Delete