Thursday, March 5, 2015

Day Two "30 Day Coloring Challenge"

My grandson Kashton turned two years old today! He's a real cutie and a sweet heart.  This picture was taken in November. He's gives great hugs. He jabbers up a storm and every once in a while I can understand a word or two!

We are celebrating his birthday on Sunday afternoon. I used the color challenge to make his birthday card.

He loves "Whorsies" (horses) as he calls them. I was like that at that age. So of course my colored image is of a horse or more specifically a pony.

I didn't work today since we had sleet and snow last night so I spent time in my craft room coloring and creating!






This is a Penny Black stamp called "Minding Shelty". I really like this artists stamps too! I colored the image with my Copic Markers I also colored the number 2, cut it out and added some dimensional tape. I also cut the sentiment to fit it on the same paper as the image. The paper is from Little Yellow Bicycle "winter" collection. I don't remember the name. It was a scrap left from a 2 page layout I created using these papers.

I am having fun coloring! Thanks for the challenge!

Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. He's certainly a cutie! Can't believe he is TWO!! And your card for him is adorable and perfect for him.

    ~Sandy
    Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! Ya, it doesn't seem like he should be two but then Korin is already almost 6 months old!

      Delete