Sunday, March 15, 2015

Day 12 of 30 Day Color Challenge

Welcome to day 12 of the 30 Day Color Challenge. This card was made using a rubber stamp from Unity Stamp Company and designed by Phyllis Harris called "Face the Sunshine".

I colored the image using my Copic Markers. The sentiment came with the stamp set. I chose to cut out the words individually so that I could put them next to the image. The design paper is from an older Bo Bunny Collection. I finished the card off with some twine.

Have a good one!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Valorie,

    What an adorable card! I like the idea of cutting out the words individually the way you did. It definitely adds some extra personality to the card.

    Happy Sunday,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kay for your comment and for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  2. Another beautiful card and stamped image! Love how you did the sentiment!


    ~Sandy
    Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy! I absolutely love these stamps but they are so large they don't leave much room on a A2 card!

      Delete