Saturday, March 14, 2015

Day 11 of 30 Day Color Challenge

I'm obviously not able to color everyday but I've decided to participate as I can in the 30 Day Color Challenge. I do have a two-fold purpose. Someone had asked me to make them some cards using these Phyllis Harris stamps back before Christmas. Thank goodness they weren't in any hurry!

This image is a rubber stamp from Unity Stamp Company and designed by Phyllis Harris called "Present in my Heart". I colored the image with my Copic Markers. The sentiment came with this stamp. The papers are scraps from an older Little Yellow Bicycle "Beach" Collection.

Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Love this card! So pretty. The red paper with the blue chevron is great and of course I love that stamped image!


    ~Sandy
    Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

    ReplyDelete