Thursday, February 26, 2015

You Are Loved

I  wanted to make a card to send to Remi and decided to do the Cards in Envy's Challenge called "Puppy Love." The only requirement is to make a card with puppies or dogs on them.

The image is a Phyllis Harris Design rubber stamp called "First Love" sold by Unity Stamp Company. I just love this artist's creations and I have several of her stamps.

The design papers are an old Bo Bunny "pet" line that I had scraps of. The sentiment is also a Unity stamp. It is a Phyllis Harris too from another stamp set.

I colored the image with my Copic Markers. The sentiment I stamped then cut out the words individually to fit on the card. I was pleased with how it turned out.

I'm preparing for more wintry weather. Maybe we will get some snow and I'll have pictures!

Have a good one!

10 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Such a cute dog image! Remi will love this card! Don't forget to link it to Cards in Envy. I haven't seen it there yet but I may be ahead of myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Cards In Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking this to our Cards in Envy challenge, Valerie! I love your card and the sweet image!


    ~Sandy
    Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet!! Great image!! Thanks for playing at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete