Saturday, February 28, 2015

We Got Snow!

Finally we got snow on Thursday! After several forecasts of snow it really did it!

When I woke up and looked outside I went running to the front porch! Still in my pj's and barefoot I went out of the porch and took my first picture! I was like a kid!





You can see the snow falling better from this angle which is looking to the Northwest of the house.



















Gracie didn't care anything about the snow falling on her! I had to put a leash on her to make her do her business!








On the way to go feed. It's so pretty. I know those of you who get snow and a lot of it all the time are probably rolling in the floor laughing at me! But this is a big deal for us!






Fancy standing outside the barn. Mean boys! Or maybe not. Maybe she just wanted to stand out in it.




















While waiting for the horses to get through eating I took a few pictures close by.




I just love how the snow sticks to everything and the look it gives.







































































































When I saw this the first thing I thought was "not by the hair of my chinny chin chin!

















Gracie and Kaidence playing in the snow. Gracie didn't mind the snow as long as it was falling on her!









No matter what the weather Kaidence wants to play frisbee! Here she scoots the frisbee through the snow.

There is snow in the forecast again for Friday. We'll see!

Have a good one!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you got some snow!!! We have been getting it too but we have gotten way more then you did.... :)
    I miss you!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know this is very unusual for us! We got more snow the next day. I'm blogging about it now and should go live on Sunday. Miss you too! So glad you stopped by and left a comment!

      Delete
  2. Ha,ha, you are like a kit! No way would I run out barefoot. I took no snow photos. Just didn't feel like getting bundled up for it so stayed inside. I am a bit tired of it now. We drove to town yesterday (Sunday) to eat out and visit my nephew who is in ICU and now on life support in Weatherford.


    ~Sandy
    Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favorite things about Texas is we can get snow and it doesn't stay for weeks on end! I'm sorry to hear about your nephew. Prayers for your family.

      Delete